Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mmm.. Bier: Bier #3

Will owns a bottle opener that features Homer (from the Simpsons) saying "Mmm.. Beer. [pouring beer into a glass] Woohoo!" or something like that. I really like this bottle opener and will purchase it if I can find it - despite my aversion to battery powered items these days.*

And off we go. There are so many more breweries to sample. Be patient, my children. DSL is still on the way.

The Paulaner Hefe-weissen DUNKEL is a *great* beer. It's a Hefe, which I enjoy a lot, and it's a darker beer (but not dark like Guinness). Screaming from the wheaty goodness is a lot of smoothness. Smooth runnings, man. Can you get this in the states? This beer surely won't threaten the likes of Guinness or Delirium Tremens, but I'd pick it as my everyday beer.. if I had a constant selection.. hehe... if..

YMMV (your mileage may vary)

* Old news for some, but I LOVE these toys sans batteries. Check out how cool windup toys can be at Kikkerland.com.

No comments: