Thursday, November 09, 2006

Go, Go Gadget Bicycle!

I just love that the post office here delivers mail by bicycle. I'm sure they use vehicles for some of the mail, but in the commercial areas that are near to a post office location, Deutsche Post workers in yellow and black uniforms hop on bright yellow bicycles with a basket of mail and zip on over to make their deliveries. It's such a fun phenomenon, that I've included pictures here for show and tell. Maybe it's because the bikes are so bright and sunny, but looking at these photos just makes me smile. :)


1 comment:

Goritos said...

Love the bike!! Now, send it and Curious George ( and his friend, the man in the yellow suit) over to customs to find our mail!! For only 83cents, I sent you a card which will take 4 days to Germany, then it will ferment somewhere near the potatoes and the beer until it is ripe enoguh to deliver...