Friday, January 19, 2007

Silly Christmas Pics

Before I post the Prague pics that I just finished organizing, I thought I would put up some of the pics from our family Christmas celebration. Since we travelled to Prague on Christmas Day, we decided to celebrate "German-style" and open up presents on Christmas Eve. I roasted a Christmas goose, stuffed with wild rice and green apples. It was very good. And of course, we ate lots of Christmas cookies, since I went a little overboard with the cookie baking this year. :)

The goose before...
...and after! (pay no attention to the silly antlers on my head :))
My two Christmas gingergread houses (on display before consumption)Pretty carved wooden creche Mom bought at the Weihnachtsmarkt
Showing off our Christmas hats
The traditional Christmas Canasta game
Pretty gingerbread men :)

No comments: