Saturday, June 16, 2007

What in a Box?

It's taken some effort to get back into recording our adventures for yall, so I'll start this one off sweetly.

Stop me if you've heard this one:

In Deutschland, Milk comes in a box

Thank you everbody, I'll be here all week.

No, I'm serious. Milk really does come in a box here. It's also pretty tasty; some say it's sweeter.. One visitor schemed ways to smuggle a box of it home. Actually I don't think it's an item restricted from international travel, although safely transferring it in luggage would require careful planning. Wimpy packaging be damned; it would be just my luck that my toothbrush would be driven through it given the gentile nature of gravity upon a thrown piece of luggage. Top that with airline neighbor friendliness when they discover their luggage is more moist than usual, and you've got one hell of a party. A party in everyone's pants, interestingly enough.

This is dedicated to Glamorous Em, who opened our eyes to more things that can be put in a box:

3 comments:

Tony Real said...

I totally thought you were talking about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA

emily van hook said...

It is truly delicious.

Weltreisender said...

Tony, you totally got it. Genau!