Monday, September 07, 2009

Oktoberfest Leftovers

Welcome (back) to the monkey house, I always say. We're planning our fifth annual Clarktoberfest party here on US soil, and in reminiscent fashion I ran across a few nicely forgotten pictures I determined important to share with you all. No apologies, no embarrassing look-aways. Just enjoy and remember that pictures never lie....

Allowing Will to drink Hefeweisen Beer is akin to feeding Mogwai's after midnight.

And when kids are curious...

Voyeurism is alive and well.. in Europe.. because of dirty, dirty Americans.

What started out as a funny joke: "So, I met this chick at Oktoberfest who was really into biting..."

EB photobombed by a video-screen Geico caveman pirate. And no, "I'm on a BOAT" doesn't compute here, either. But nice try.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's not a Geiko caveman pirate- it's a German hillbilly.